THE BEST WAY TO EXPERIENCE SCOTLAND
We specialise in small and friendly tours in luxury mini-buses and mini-coaches. We provide a comfortable and exciting way to explore the glorious scenery, fascinating history and wonderful heritage of this great country. With us, you’ll see all the famous sights, but you’ll also discover hidden corners and experience the real Scotland and the warm hospitality of its people. We’ve got a wide range of tour itineraries and durations, so there is something for everyone – just browse our tours to be inspired.
Give the Whole Family a Fantastic Scottish Experience
Our Tours have loads for every member of the family to enjoy. That’s because our guides are experts at putting together educational, fun and rewarding itineraries that appeal to kids and grown-ups alike. Why not get in touch with our team to see which tour will suit your brood best?
Tours That Go a Step Further Than the Rest
On a Highland Experience tour you’ll see an amazing amount, but you’ll also find that the pace is easy and the itineraries designed to give you the best experience possible – you won’t just see the sights, you’ll also be able to explore many of the places you visit, take photos, buy souvenirs and enjoy the local food. You’ll also have the chance to try fascinating activities and take memorable excursions. You’ll find that we are really flexible in how we divide up each tour itinerary and that we take the time to ensure that you see everything you want to see.
The Best Guides in the Business
Our guides are the key ingredients that make our tours such a great experience. Fun, knowledgeable and with a real passion for Scotland, they bring each tour alive with their stories and jokes. Because our tours are small and personal and our guides such good hosts, you’ll find yourself making new friends and having a really great time. Our carefully chosen accommodation options complete the picture. And remember, we don’t just do scheduled tours, we also create private, tailor-made packages. So if you have something special in mind, just ask.
1. Friendly groups – unique routes
- Our tours are small and friendly, so you’ll get personal attention, make friends and have a great time.
- Our guides tailor their tours to each individual group, creating new adventures every time.
- You'll be able to discover the things that really interest you. You'll feel like you're really exploring Scotland – because you are!
- Family friendly – 3 years and over.
2. Great Activities
- We make sure there are loads of exciting and memorable things for you to do on our tours – from boat trips and walks to whisky tastings and castle tours.
- You'll be able to get a discount on many of the activity options.
- What you do is totally up to you. We'll just provide you with the best options and a no-rush itinerary.
3. Go Green!
- We're a Highland-owned, Edinburgh-based company that's committed to supporting Scotland; that's why we channel money into the heart of the communities we visit.
- We've been awarded a Silver Green Tourism Business Award in recognition of our work for the Scottish environment and with your help we'll make it to Gold! So if you want a greener holiday, with a smaller carbon footprint, go Highland Experience!
- We support Trees for Life – an inspirational project that is restoring Scotland's ancient Caledonian forest.
4. Friendly Staff
- Our staff are there to help and, when you call, they'll make sure that the tour you choose is the best one for you.
- Your guide will do everything to make your tour a really fun and interesting experience.
- Your guide will bring Scotland and its history to life. They'll also know some great jokes and will play you some fantastic Scottish music.
5. We're Scottish Specialists
- Our tours are designed to take you away from the crowds – to give you authentic and out-of-the-ordinary Highland experiences.
- Our tours take you into the heart of Scotland, its landscape, history and people.
- You'll see scenery that will take your breath away and, as you travel, our guides will reveal the fascinating stories, myths and legends of the countryside and places you pass.
6. Delicious Food
- You'll be able to try the tastiest, locally-sourced food and drink – from seafood and haggis to venison and whisky: the true taste of Scotland.
- Our guides know the best pubs, cafes and restaurants and they'll help you sniff out the best deals.
- The choice is yours – it's up to you to decide where you dine.
7. Terrific Accommodation
- We provide a courtesy booking service for all the accommodation that you and your party will need during your tour.
- We'll book you into high-quality, family-run accommodation located in picturesque villages and small towns.
- You can choose from a range of styles and budgets and you'll get a door-to-door drop off and a guaranteed best price.
8. Great Buses
- Our fleet of modern Mercedes luxury mini-buses and mini-coaches will transport you in comfort and luxury.
- Our vehicles feature air conditioning, double glazed panoramic windows, reclining passenger seats, Blaupunkt audio and PA system and lowered entry steps.
- You'll have the perfect seats from which to see Scotland.
9. We're award winners
- We were winners of the Highlands and Islands Awards 2013 for Tourism Partnership
- We were finalists in the prestigious 2009 and 2010 Thistle Awards for Scottish tourism for going the 'extra mile'.
- We've got the maximum five stars under Visit Scotland's Quality Assurance Scheme.
- We are 'Hospitality Assured' and have achieved 'excellence in the hospitality industry'.
10. Departures Guaranteed
- We guarantee that there will be several tour departures every day*.
- You can plan your Scottish holiday and accommodation with confidence.
- Look forward to a great Highland experience – book a Highland Experience Tour now.
- Guaranteed Experience – or your money back (only on tour element).
* subject to seasonal variations.