Don't Just See. Experience!
Become a driver-guide with Highland Experience!
Scotland's fastest growing 5 Star tour company is seeking highly motivated, talented, customer focused driver/guides for our Edinburgh tour programme. Our driver/guides are renowned for their exceptional ability to provide a truly memorable experience for our customers from the UK and overseas. We offer an industry leading pay structure based on experience, full time/part time permanent or full time/part time seasonal contracts and welcome applications with a full P.C.V. licence.
We at Highland Experience operate the newest fleet of Mercedes mini/midi coaches covering most of Scotland and Northern England on a fantastic programme of 1 to 9-day tours with world-wide incoming visitors to Scotland.
Your key attributes:
- To join a growing team of industry professionals
- To conduct group tours within Scotland driving P.C.V. executive buses
- Have energy, enthusiasm and an overwhelming love for Scotland
To have the current UK or European Manual D Class Driving License and eligibility to operate a Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV) including a current Certificate of Professional Competency (CPC) and Digital Driver Card
- To methodically check vehicles prior to use to our exacting high standards
- To be prepared to continually broaden your knowledge on Scottish history, culture and social economics
- The ability to demonstrate the importance of high levels of customer service
- Be adaptable and flexible to the ever-changing needs of the tourism environment
- Willingness to be an ambassador for Scotland and Highland Experience Tours
- Ability to work a part of a dynamic, fun, driven and fully motivated team
- A desire to work within the best infrastructure in the business
Salary and Benefits
- Salary range £20,000- £23,500 per annum dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday entitlement (full-time equivalent)
- Company pension
- Monthly customer service excellence bonus
The HET Recruitment Process
- Review of applications and CV
- Invitation to a face to face interview
- A day in the life of a Driver Guide - join one of our tours
- Final face to face interview
- Successful candidates join and commence their 2-3 week induction training
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £23,500.00 /year
Required licence or certification:
Please submit a full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org