Recruiting Drivers Now
P.C.V. Drivers & Guides Required
Scotland’s fastest growing 5 Star tour company is seeking highly motivated, talented, customer focused driver/guides for our Edinburgh & Glasgow tour programme.
Our driver/guides are renowned for their exceptional ability to provide a truly memorable experience for our customers from the UK and overseas.
We offer an industry leading pay structure based on experience and welcome applications with or without a P.C.V. licence as full training can be given.
We at Highland Experience operate the newest fleet of Mercedes mini/midi coaches covering most of Scotland and Northern England on a fantastic programme of 1 to 5 day tours with world-wide incoming visitors to Scotland.
Your key attributes:
- To join a young fast growing team of industry professionals
- To conduct group tours within Scotland driving P.C.V. coaches
- Have an energy, enthusiasm and an overwhelming love for Scotland
- To hold a full P.C.V. licence or be willing to undertake training in order to obtain a licence
- To methodically check vehicles prior to use to our exacting high standards
- To be prepared to continually broaden your knowledge on Scottish history, culture and social economics
- The ability to demonstrate the importance of high levels of customer service
- Be adaptable and flexible to the ever changing needs of the tourism environment
- Willingness to be an ambassador for Scotland and Highland Experience Tours
- Ability to work a part of a dynamic , fun, driven and fully motivated team
- A desire to work within the best infrastructure in the business